My little duckling, Deede aka...Avery, has been begging me to cut her hair SHORT for a month!!!! I have been trying to talk her out of it, but finally yesterday I said Avery why do you want short hair, no one in your kindergarten class has short hair. My little duckling looked at me with those sweet bluish green eyes and said,I WANT MY HAIR CUT LIKE MY TEACHER MS. CHASTEEN. That did it for me, we went straight to Aunt Cassie's house and she cut it OFF. Needless to say she looks adorable and I am so glad we did it!! We are also thankful for Aunt Cassie who has always cut our hair and never asks for anything back, she also does the greatest job, and I would never go anywhere else. We Love Aunt Cassie so much and appreciate her great talent!!!! We love you Aunt Cassie, and thanks for the haircut!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment