Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Goodbye Summer!!!!





Today is September 1st, that means summer is coming to a close. Our Family has had a fun summer. In June we went to the happiest place on earth...Disneyland, with my whole family. There were 20 of us all together, we all had a blast. Then in July we traveled to Utah to stay with Aunt Chrie, Uncle Scott and family, for our yearly trip. Thanks Chrie and Scott for all the memories you give us each year, and for all the memories, I know will come. We then treked to St.Johns for July 24th, and for my handsome husband's 20Th year school reunion. Who was voted, "the man who changed the least." Congrats Babe!!! Uncle Tim and his 4 ducklings also came. I was so excited because, I had not seen them for 10 years. We had a busy but memorable summer. I am so thankful for my family, and for the opportunity I have to be with all of them for eternity. Mommy Duck loves you all!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment