On Monday November 16th my baby duckling turned three years old. We started the day by giving her this beautiful DORA CHAIR!! I must say she does love it! Then I made her favorite breakfast, eggs and toast...YES WITH A CANDLE. Grandpa took me, the birthday girl, Kenna, and Aunt Cassie to lunch. After lunch we moused on over to Target were Finni got to pick out a gift from grandma and grandpa...(I must add that was soooooooo fun!!!)jk. Through out the day my baby duckling kept saying...YES I CAN IT'S MY BODAY!!! By the end of the night, you can say I had had it. All we could do was put her in bed by 6:30pm...and we did. However I must say our lives would not be the same without our Finni. She is so much fun and has so much personality!!!!! We love you Finni. HAPPY BODAY!!!!!
Friday, November 20, 2009
Finni turns 3!!!!!!
On Monday November 16th my baby duckling turned three years old. We started the day by giving her this beautiful DORA CHAIR!! I must say she does love it! Then I made her favorite breakfast, eggs and toast...YES WITH A CANDLE. Grandpa took me, the birthday girl, Kenna, and Aunt Cassie to lunch. After lunch we moused on over to Target were Finni got to pick out a gift from grandma and grandpa...(I must add that was soooooooo fun!!!)jk. Through out the day my baby duckling kept saying...YES I CAN IT'S MY BODAY!!! By the end of the night, you can say I had had it. All we could do was put her in bed by 6:30pm...and we did. However I must say our lives would not be the same without our Finni. She is so much fun and has so much personality!!!!! We love you Finni. HAPPY BODAY!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment