Sunday, January 17, 2010

The Ornament!!!





Every year in my little ducklings Christmas stocking they receive an ornament, So when they leave home they will have 18 ornaments to decorate their very own Christmas tree with. This year they each received a ceramic bird. A couple weeks before Christmas I was helping my Mom decorate her house with her Christmas decorations, and every year I try to talk her into throwing away stuff she has had for 100 years. This year we were decorating her tree and she had a bird in a nest, that I know she has had since I was at least 4 years old. I try ed to get her to throw it away and she said that my Grandma Jorgensen gave that to her and told her that every Christmas tree needs a bird...So that is why my ducklings each got to hang a bird on there tree. My Grandma died 4 years ago, and some days I really miss her. She was always serving us, and making sure we knew that she loved us...WE DID!!

No comments:

Post a Comment