Friday, April 8, 2011

Ellyns Baptism...in Utah!!







Justin and I arrived in Utah around 9am AZ time, we had hot chocolate and a cinnamon roll! It was a well needed vacation for both me and Justin! A month ago Justin got laid off from his job, I went back to work 2 mornings a week, our ac broke, our car broke down, one thing after another has been happening, or I should say one trial after another has been happening! What does Heavenly Father want us to learn from all these trials? I know there is a light at the end of the dark tunnel! I do know that our family is growing from our hardship this month and I have seen blessings along the way! So here we are in Utah surrounded by family and friends and having a wonderful vacation to celebrate getting through this last month and of course my sweet nieces Baptism who I love like crazy!

No comments:

Post a Comment